Monday, June 04, 2007

Procrastination

gets the best of me, yet again. I have wasted hours feinting from the writing of even one paper. My time is limited and made even more finite by my completely explicable decision to attend the Sistersong conference this weekend. Who could miss such an event, huh? Who? Certainly, not me. I had a good time remembering why I used to enjoy my brain. Women's resistances really excite! (how does that compare to 'women's resistances rock!' ? hopefully, favorably...)

I must return to my duties, but I wanted to share this... it is ok to love without a religion telling you to do so. It is perfectly fine to live without having to reference some sacred text to determine what to do when and with whom. It's also acceptable to use religion. Can we refrain from trying to belittle folks for choosing alternatives to our beliefs? It's really hypocritical and unfair, i.e. if you have the right to make a choice, others do as well. Show some respect, please.

All done.

No comments: